Train Facebook & Instagram to target likely applicants
How House of Education’s Digital Advisors work
- Matching students to your school or programme (from awareness to application)
- Capture leads, but also data beyond contact information: Building your “ideal student profile.”
How to harness the power of Facebook and Instagram algorithms
- Teach Facebook to show your ads to people with similar characteristics as your ideal profile
- Complement the targeting functionality already on social media
Choosing the right objective for your Facebook or Instagram campaign
- Why you need to choose the right objective Traffic vs Lead objective
- How going for traffic alone costs more
Go beyond Facebook standards - get qualified leads, not “just” leads!
- Target and capture leads that have the profile you’re after
- Going beyond Facebook’s lead objective with a custom lead event
Reaching the right audience of prospective students on social media isn't easy. Use the data you already have to train Facebook and Instagram to find students who match your ideal student profile.
Watch House of Education’s media planning experts Ayodeji Atere and Vugar Gasimli deliver a 25-minute session on:
- How Digital Advisor data goes beyond Facebook and Instagram’s demographics settings
- Why you should use ‘Qualified Lead’ conversion events in social media campaigns
- How to configure the ‘Qualified Lead’ web event on Facebook Business Manager
- How to train Facebook to reach your ideal student profile
Who is this for
This webinar is designed to help current clients make the most out of their Digital Advisor. If you are interested in learning more about the data generated by a House of Education Digital Advisor Quiz, please contact one of our account managers.
Presentation & Handbook - Train Facebook & Instagram to target likely applicants
ZIP · 2.42 MB
Ayodeji Atere (DJ)
Paid Media Manager
Ayodeji Atere is House of Education’s Paid Media Manager. Ayodeji has extensive experience in Performance Marketing and Digital Strategy. He also loves to teach, explore new music, and has training as a medical doctor.
Vugar Gasimli is Media Planner at the House of Education. Vugar is an experienced digital marketer, certified in omni-channel advertising. He is enthusiastic about learning new things every day and loves to play table tennis.
Jessica Brophy, Ph.D. is House of Education’s Content Director, and holds a doctorate in Communication from the University of Maine. Her professional background includes working as a journalist, editor, content manager and more. She served as a professor of Communication and Media Studies in the US before moving to Sweden.