Sales Representative Manager
Posted on: July 09, 2021
B2B salesCustomer acquisition
About the job
We're looking for a new member in our international sales team. Your mission is to increase new business by acquiring new clients from the first to last step. Our clients are universities in entire Western Europe so you’ll have true international experience with 1000’s of clients waiting for your call.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Working off existing prospect lists as well as creating your own
- Reaching out to new potential clients via phone, email, and Linkedin
- Keeping track of your processes in Salesforce
- Developing offers and managing the entire sales cycle
You have an interest and understanding of the marketing ecosystem. CRM systems and lead generation are common terminology for you. You have experience in B2B sales. But most importantly; you come to work every day eager to start calling up new prospects.
- You enjoy prospecting and consider it essential to allocate time to do it each day
- You don't let yourself be discouraged by rejection. You move on to the next call
- You have the ability to adapt your strategy quickly based on prospect and process feedback
- You’re comfortable in reaching decision-makers and asking for introductions
- You make sure that your sales funnel is always full
- You also have strong qualifying and closing skills
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- 2-3 years experience in B2B sales
- Good with excel and data understanding
- Excellent command of English. Other languages are a plus.
What we can offer you
A key role in a team of ~15 ambitious individuals at a company that is experiencing an exciting growth phase. A good base salary as well as commission. Flexible working arrangement: Our office is situated on Södermalm in central Stockholm but if you want to work remotely we’re open for that too.
About House of Education
We are a welcoming, growing, upbeat company of around 15 employees with an office in central Stockholm. We’ll support your professional growth and we put you in the middle of an innovative team where you can be sure to make an impact!
House of Education delivers digital marketing campaigns to education providers and we work with some of the largest universities across Europe. Our award winning traffic conversion products act as a “Digital student advisor” and help students make informed choices about which study programme to choose. Join us in the quest to educate the world by starting with more informed choices!
Please email Alain Philippe at email@example.com