Paid Media Specialist
Posted on: September 13, 2021
About the job
We're looking for a new member in our international marketing team. Your mission is to reach the right profiles at the right price to deliver quantifiable results. Our clients are universities in Europe looking for students worldwide. We use Facebook, Google, Twitter, Quora, TikTok, SnapChat - and we are always open to test new channels so you’ll enjoy a wide playing field!
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily optimize campaign performance (budget, spend pacing, bid adjustment) on Facebook, Google and other channels
- Analyze results and develop new methods to improve results
- Working closely with the creative team to A/B test ads that resonate with the target audience
- Experiment with new tools & products that can improve campaign results
You are detail-oriented, comfortable with numbers, have keen interest in trends in the digital media sphere, and have a deep understanding of target audience, behaviours and preferences. As you’ll be handling our budget, as in spending it, you understand some basic financial concepts and our business objectives. But most importantly, you never lose sight of your campaign goals and are always eager to test new strategies to improve your results.
- You have excellent skills in interpreting and analysing statistics
- You don’t feel afraid of testing new things and have proven experience in getting things off the ground with good results.
- You don't always follow the rule book - you use your experience and creativity to explore and test
- You have the ability to work effectively through deadlines and in a pressurised environment.
- You have the ability to adapt your strategy quickly based on the results you see
- You’re comfortable with using data in everything you do
- You have excellent attention to detail
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- 2-3 years experience in Facebook and/or Google. Experience in Native, Programmatic, other Social Media or other search platforms are a plus
- Good data understanding
- Good command of English. Other languages are a plus.
What we can offer you
A key role in a team of ~15 ambitious individuals at a company that is experiencing an exciting growth phase. Working closely with a senior media planner who will help you excel. Our office is situated on Södermalm in central Stockholm.
Please email Alain Philippe at firstname.lastname@example.org