Posted on: July 09, 2022
Key Account Manager
B2B salesCustomer acquisition
About the job
Do you want to be part of driving innovation in the EdTech industry? In the role of Key Account Manager with us at House of Education, you’ll have a key role in a team of ambitious individuals at a company that is experiencing an exciting growth phase. Our award-winning product is used by some of the largest universities across Europe. We are open for flexible working arrangements, but it’d be nice to see you in our office on Södermalm in central Stockholm sometimes too. We are proud of our international diversity so we always speak English with each other.
What you’ll be doing:
- In the role of Account Manager, your main task is to proactively create and develop new business opportunities
- You are responsible for the entire sales process from start to finish, but work closely with other KAM’s, B2B marketing and the delivery department.
- Your duties include responsibility for customer agreements, customer relationships and customer development based on your own sales budget as well as actively seeking new customer relationships, formulating and designing pitch material.
- You will also be responsible for prospecting new customers, booking sales meetings as well as external monitoring and strategic needs analysis of the customer's future needs.
- For the right person, there are great development opportunities. You get an ambitious and innovative company behind you that will support your own entrepreneurial spirit to shape and create your own initiatives.
- Feel comfortable in your sales role and happily developing client projects
- A great interest in marketing technologies and the education industry
- Great analytical skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Speaks English fluently (English is used internally as well as with customers)
The following are meritorious:
- Working in any context within the education industry
- Work experience of B2B sales
The competencies and personal traits we will put extra focus on in the recruitment process are:
- Analytical and logical skills
- Personal maturity
- Relationship building
- Service minded