Posted on: May 11, 2023
Are you that rare content creator who’s both creative and logical? Do you enjoy research and problem solving as well as coming up with engaging copy?
If you are, and also want to be part of driving innovation with us at House of Education, one of Sweden’s top 90 scale-up companies, keep reading!
We’re looking for a Content Specialist who isn’t just your typical creative writer. For this role you need to be more. A logical mindset and an ability to be structured – while also continuously learning new things on a weekly basis through research – is paramount.
Listed as one of Sweden’s top 90 scale-up companies, we're experiencing an exciting growth phase. You’ll have a key role in a team of ambitious individuals creating content for our award-winning product that is used by some of the largest universities across Europe.
We’re open to flexible working arrangements, but we’d like to see you in our Södermalm office in central Stockholm sometimes as well. We’re very proud of our international diversity and our working language is English.
This position will take ownership of our flagship products, which are custom-made quizzes helping universities and prospective students find each other. You’ll research universities and programs – translating complex information into engaging, user-focused questions and feedback. In addition, you’ll employ your logical abilities to make sure the content you create leads to the appropriate results using our customized quiz creation tool.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deep-diving into university websites and materials to understand and refine the information.
- Taking client meetings as needed to understand programs and client goals for the product.
- Using your research to write short-form copy for our products (the content must be mobile-first, engaging, and clear).
- Structuring quizzes thinking about things like question order and flow.
- Creating content with purpose making sure there’s a reason behind every question and answer.
- Testing quizzes ensuring the logic is correct.
- Managing quiz quality checks by leading team members in QA.
- Based in Stockholm, Sweden (hybrid work model)
- Native/native level English speaker
- At least three years experience working with writing in a more technical capacity and/or technical environment (e.g. technical writing, content design for a tech company, conversation design/chatbot)
Skills and traits that we’re looking for in an ideal candidate include:
- Experience meeting deadlines and juggling multiple projects
- Ability to write concise, grammatically correct and engaging copy
- Ability to write for conversion (keeping users engaged)
- Curious and enthusiastic learner
- Interest in higher education
If you think you might have the skills and passion to join our team as Content Specialist, please send us your application today!